From 1 July 2017, IPEA has been established as a Commonwealth statutory authority and is responsible for matters relating to parliamentarians and MOP(S) Act staff travel, including advising on travel related work expenses, paying travel claims to the contracted travel service provider and monitoring travel costs.
Parliamentarians and their staff may obtain advice about travel arrangements from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel related forms
- Cabcharge Use for MOP(S) Act Employees Fact Sheet [PDF]
- Office Holders’ Travelling Allowance Rates – effective 27 August 2017
- Senators and Members’ Travelling Allowance Rates – effective 27 August 2017
- Employees Travelling Allowances Rates - 27 August 2017 [PDF 385 KB]
Further travel advice is currently located on the M&PS website under:
- Parliamentarians’ Travel
- Employees’ Travel
- MOPS Enterprise Agreement Guidelines
- MOPS Act determinations and directions.
Travel Service Provider - FCm
Overseas Travel Advice and Support
- IPEA Enquiries: (02) 6215 3000
- International SOS (Sydney office): (02) 9372 2408
- International SOS (Medical & Travel Security Assistance Company) website.