From 1 July 2017, IPEA has been established as a Commonwealth statutory authority and is responsible for matters relating to parliamentarians and MOP(S) Act staff travel, including advising on travel related work expenses, paying travel claims to the contracted travel service provider and monitoring travel costs.

Parliamentarians and their staff may obtain advice about travel arrangements from

Further travel advice is currently located on the M&PS website under:

Travel Service Provider - FCm

Overseas Travel Advice and Support