Further travel guidance information under the new principles-based legislative framework is currently being developed and will be made available on this website during November and December 2017.
On this page you will find information about:
- Travel Allowance Rates
- Travel Service Provider - FCM
- Overseas Travel Advice and Support
- More Information?
- Office Holders Travelling Allowance Rates - effective 27 August 2017
- Senators and Members Travelling Allowance Rates - effective 27 August 2017
- Employees Travelling Allowances Rates - effective 27 August 2017
- Phone: 1300 762 027
- Email: ipea [at] fcmtravel.com.au or maps [at] fcmtravel.com.au
- Website: FCM online booking tool
- IPEA enquiries: (02) 6215 3000
- International SOS Sydney office: (02) 9372 2408
- International SOS (Medical & Travel Security Assistance Company) website.
- Parliamentarians and their staff may obtain advice about travel arrangements by calling 6215 3000 or by emailing enquiries [at] ipea.gov.au.
- Advice on non-travel related expense matters can be accessed by emailing mpshelp [at] finance.gov.au or by calling (02) 6215 3542 (parliamentarians) or (02) 6215 3333 (MOP(S) Act employees).
- Additional information on the new principles-based work expenses framework can be found on the Legislative Framework page .